- Physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of any personal information entered on this site. Sweet Delight Cheesecakes encrypts billing information wherever it is requested. Sweet Delight Cheesecakes collects personal information online, including names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and billing information. Sweet Delight Cheesecakes may also collect business information, some of which could constitute personal information, as well as personal information from individuals acting solely in their business capacity.
- We at Sweet Delight Cheesecakes understand your concerns about the security of online transactions. Therefore, our site is equipped with the most advanced Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology available to ensure the privacy of any information you submit through this site. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
How Sweet Delight Cheesecake Uses Personal Information Collected Online
- We will use your personal information for the purpose for which it is submitted, such as to reply to your emails, handle your complaints, and process billing and business requests. We may also use your information for marketing or other purposes, but we will not do so without your consent. For example, when entering personal information on our site, you may see a box to indicate you would like to be on a mailing list to receive information from Sweet Delight Cheese cakes. Leaving this box checked gives us consent to use your information in this additional way. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. At any time you can add or remove your name from Sweet Delight Cheesecakes by accessing the My Account section of our website, or by clicking the unsubscribe link from any of our email communications.
Help Us Keep Your Personal Information Accurate
If your personal information changes or you would like to review the personal information we may have on file, please visit the My Account section of our website.
Consumers with Disabilities
We are committed to world-class service for all of our guests. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act As Amended and other state, local and provincial laws, we provide effective communication with our hearing-impaired customers and assistance for customers with any special need. Please let us know how we can accommodate you!
- Anyone can view our Website without entering personal information. To place an order, you must provide contact information (like your name and shipping address) and financial information (like your credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you. You do not need to create an account to make purchases on our site. Simply follow the first-time customer link to proceed to checkout. To make your future purchases even faster, you can create an account during checkout. (ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO BE ADDED)
Surveys & Contests
- From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
- This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information
- Our Websites are not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Our site logs do generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff to provide better services to the public and may also be provided to others, but again, the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
Minimum 24 hours notice of cancellation required. Notification for instance, via email, phone call, or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Subject to the 24 hour notice of cancellation set forth above, both the Customer and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services, shall be refunded.
Users of all ages may access and view our Website, but we take children’s privacy very seriously. We do not intentionally solicit, collect or maintain personal information from children under 13, and we ask that parents supervise their children while online. If we learn that personal information was submitted by a child under 13, the information will be deleted from our system promptly.
Updates to Our Policy
Effective as of 08/01/2018
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (website address). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site